RitwikVersionOnePointZero

This is the personal blog of Ritwik Agrawal. I was a student of mathematics at Hindu College (University of Delhi), an activist with the United Students group and a co-founder of the popular cricket games site PlanetCricket.net - the largest site of its kind in the world. I now blog at http://www.ritwikagrawal.com

RitwikVersionOnePointZero

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Sorry and some more stuff ...

Dear reader (umm I hope that pisses you off, if it doesn't then shame on you!) I know that I promised that I will be starting the new affirmative action vis a vis reservation series from friday, but that has unfortunately not been possible due to 1.) overwhelming pressure from various sides and the imminent approach of several deadlines and 2.) the piece is taking longer than I anticipated in terms of research (in fact I've been intermittently doing research on this for the last two years). But I will try really hard to get it done tommorow (monday).

Ishita on
http://ishtiwary.spaces.live.com (her blog; knowledge of sms-speak is essential to decipher the initial postings) has said that she is looking forward to some debates over the blogosphere with me.
my response: ha ha ha :)

5 Comments:

Blogger ishita said...

first of all thank you for this unabashed promotion of my blog but no thank you's for your scathing yet somewhat subtle rebuking of my blog entries. readers do check out my blog for my "subtle" but "staunch" criticism.and anyways i am not referred to as "blog queen" without any substantial reason.
hmmmm........ did u notice statesman that slowly but surely we are becoming clones of ARK?

11/15/2006 8:47 PM  
Blogger Ritwik Agrawal said...

Which ARK are you reffering to, Noah's ?

11/15/2006 8:59 PM  
Blogger ishita said...

megastar! how dare you insult him! what a big crime you have committed

11/15/2006 9:01 PM  
Blogger Ritwik Agrawal said...

hehe.

In light of this henious crime I think I ought to start looking seriously at the option of going underground to escape the wrath of the MEGA~STAR.

Ohhh but wait, I see that the megastar himself is underground these days - lawyer friends of Santosh Kumar Singh can be VERY dangerous.

11/15/2006 9:08 PM  
Blogger ishita said...

mr omniscient were r u? y rnt u on messenger?

11/15/2006 9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home